About Ed Hayes
Information Technology Integration Analyst
I am passionate about developing technology-based solutions to reduce costs and improve manufacturing, supply chain, and business process efficiency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Experience in many operations management techniques including supply chain modeling and optimization, process re-engineering, Six Sigma, Lean Operations, Just-In-Time manufacturing, and Theory of Constraints.
- Multiple implementations
- USG: 4 individual plants/waves
- Emerson: 1 wave, 5 plants (2 international)
- Oracle Applications 11i and R12 Business Processes and Configuration
- Plan-to-Produce Process
- Planning Modules: ASCP, Forecasting, Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Modules: Inventory, Order Management, Quality
- Manufacturing Modules: BOM, Routing, WIP (Flow and Discrete)
- Procurement: Purchasing, Accounts Payable
- Application: Menus, Concurrent Requests, Lookups, Flexfields
- BI Publisher and XML Templates
- User Management and RBAC
- Oracle MSCA (Mobile Supply Chain Applications)
- Toad (SQL Developer)
- Oracle Discoverer (Reporting)
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- Business process modeling and resource optimization
- Wired and Wireless Networks (Ethernet Cabling, Keystones, Routers, DNS)
- PC and printer Hardware troubleshooting, support, and repair
- Barcode printing and scanning (Zebra, ZPL, Code 128, Code 39)
- Mobile hand-held and vehicle computing (LXE, Windows CE)
- Participated in the successful USG Oracle ERP implementation.
- Trained manufacturing and supply chain modules to 200+ end-users and trainers.
- Managed on time & under budget implementation of an automated label application system.
- Installed Oracle Linux and Oracle E-business R12 on a PC.
- University of Dayton Dean’s List.
- Most accurate sales forecast in an advanced level supply chain course.
- Finished in top 10% of a national business strategy simulation.
- Built PHP/MySQL driven Sustainability Club website.
- Best Buy Operations department MVP of the quarter.