About Ed Hayes
Information Technology Integration Analyst
I am passionate about developing technology-based solutions to reduce costs and improve manufacturing, supply chain, and business process efficiency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Experience in many operations management techniques including supply chain modeling and optimization, process re-engineering, Six Sigma, Lean Operations, Just-In-Time manufacturing, and Theory of Constraints.
- Multiple implementations
- USG: 4 individual plants/waves
- Emerson: 3 waves, 6 plants (2 international), 1 distrobution center
- Oracle Applications 11i and R12 Business Processes and Configuration
- AP (Accounts Payable)
- ASCP (Advanced Supply Chain Planning)
- BI Publisher/XML Publisher
- BOM (Bill of Material/Routing)
- Discoverer (Reporting)
- FND (Foundation; Menus, Concurrent Requests, Lookups, Flexfields)
- Forecasting, Demand Planning
- INV (Inventory)
- MSCA/WMA (Mobile Supply Chain Applications)
- OM (Order Management)
- PO (Procurement)
- QA (Quality)
- Toad (SQL Developer)
- User Management/RBAC
- WIP (Work In Process; Flow and Discrete)
- WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- Business process modeling and resource optimization
- Wired and Wireless Networks (Ethernet Cabling, Keystones, Routers, DNS)
- PC and printer Hardware troubleshooting, support, and repair
- Barcode printing and scanning (Zebra, ZPL, Code 128, Code 39, QR)
- Mobile hand-held and vehicle computing (LXE, Intermec, Windows CE)
- Lead successful WMS Implementation at Emerson
- Warehouse Management System implementation lead at global distribution center.
- Integrated 3rd party freight rating and manifesting system.
- Implemented Custom Cartonization to pick Each/Pack/Case/Pallet levels from single locators.
- Designed/developed wave labels used to distribute work, identify LPNs, and detail contents.
- Directed creation of custom mobile screen to enable directed LTL and advanced Parcel pick flows.
- Created various custom shipping and product labels
- Designed and implemented Robust Parcel/LTL shipping workstation automation.
- Participated in the successful USG Oracle ERP implementation.
- Trained manufacturing and supply chain modules to 200+ end-users and trainers.
- Managed on time & under budget implementation of an automated label application system.
- Installed Oracle Linux and Oracle E-business R12 on a PC.
- University of Dayton Dean’s List.
- Most accurate sales forecast in an advanced level supply chain course.
- Finished in top 10% of a national business strategy simulation.
- Built PHP/MySQL driven Sustainability Club website.
- Best Buy Operations department MVP of the quarter.